Day 4- woke up to lady puking her guts out on the train in the middle of the night this lasted couple hours.... what I shouldn't start my day off that way.... but it's the truth! If I would have known for sure it was alcohol related I would have drug her butt to the bathroom. Obviously she didn't care about other people gagging reflexes!
Started my morning in the observation car at 6:00am watching the sun come up in Northern California.
Went for breakfast and sat with a wonderful couple who was traveling back home. We then found a good seat in the observation car to listen to some volunteers talk about the railroad and history of Oregon! Lots of evergreen trees! Someone helped explain to me a evergreen and fur tree differences. We sat next to a retired couple who happen to be a Sargent for a town in Northern California! Very cool guy! We came rolling through Portland and before we know it we are looking at mt hood and mt St. Helens! Hour later we got to see salt water! We had made it to Seattle area when the salt water meets inland! Beautiful sunset! Our salesman for Rottler offered to come pick us up at the train station we got off early for it was easier to make it to our hotel from there! Tomorrow we will make the 25min drive into Seattle to look around. Sorry it wasn't a long note, I am looking forward to a real bed and I'm tired!
-BP
No comments:
Post a Comment