Tuesday, September 26, 2017

Day 3 Part two
By midday we was stopping at Winnemucca and Reno Nevada. The train conductor said to keep your eyes out for wild horses and there was some far off from the road! Coyotes and Jack rabbits was also spotted! Next stop Truckee Ca (Lake Tahoe) from Reno - Truckee was the most beautiful cricks and rocks and trees I had ever seen! That was probably the best thing about the trip so far! During the Truckee quick stop we picked up a lady whom was well put together and maybe my grandmothers age. She was having issue with her cell phone and she asked me for help. I was expecting I could get her going very quickly for it was an Iphone but I was having one heck of a time,  I ended up googling her fix! She had the voiceover on. Don't do that haha! I was about to pull my hair out. She thanked me a few times for fixing her phone. We visited about her destination and where we was traveling from. Before getting off the train she handed me a note and told me to read it when I was alone. 
We arrived into Sacramento a little late it was 7:30. A girl from high school lives out here, so I reached out to her to see if she knew where we could shower and go get a bit to eat! Ended up she fixed us right up! We couldn't have been more happy! She even had a Cherry Coke ready for me when I got off the train! How did she know! ❤️ Nice hot shower and our belly full so we can now sleep well on the train! We leave on the coast starlight at midnight from Sacramento to head north to Seattle and arrive there tomorrow night at 8:30ish! 
What a beautiful train station Sacramento and Denver has had! Tomorrow is California- Oregon- Washington

Thanking god for wonderful people in our lives today! 


Ps. The lady wrote a beautiful note and slipped some cash in for chris and I to celebrate this trip together. I'm very touched by her note! ❤️












No comments:

Post a Comment