Day 1 Part 1
I waited till this morning to pack. Was that a good idea or a bad idea?
We couldn't find what we needed along with trying to decided where to save a penny or throw a dollar. Ended up with an extra suitcase so we don't have to pay the over 50#fee for the air plane that we will be coming home on. The train luggage you can pretty much pack more then you need! But I need to remember the plane trip is different!
Last thing on my list was to water everything and check hogs. Another, was that a good idea or a bad idea? I was wearing the clothes I want to wear on the train and what do you know Brittany has forgot about the rain..there was a pig laying in a puddle upside down and at first I thought oh know he's stuck? I should have known better for he jumped right up like a muddy dog and came over and shock himself right in front of me, MUDD all over my shirt and face! I got little grouchy and when I went into their hut to check feed they rubbed all over my legs and nose up on my shorts! Have you ever tried to take a shower with just sticking your legs into the shower under the water? At this point I should have started my day completely over. I went to the shop and chris said what the heck happened? I said get back out there with me and take a picture cause I want to laugh at this later.
We get into sigourney for lunch and forgot that I hadn't printed any of our tickets or hotel stays. So I got to visit the sigourney liberty and it's a very nice place! I told Matthew we will come back when we get home!!
Headed to Bloomfield to drop little bear off for we don't board the train till tonight!
Talk later!
Love- Bp
If you want to follow the Amtrak trains we will be on number 5 west. There is 2 number 5 trains that head west!
https://asm.transitdocs.com
No comments:
Post a Comment